|Source||Fitness on a plate|
|Prep time||30 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
Tasty muffins for after swim workout
200 gSelf raising flour
1Zest of one orange
4 trapeseed oil
125 mlskimmed milk
2large ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Line muffin tin with 12 cases.
- Place flour, sugar and orange zest into a large bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl mix together the oil, egg and milk, then pour into flour mixture stirring till combined.
- Add bananas and raisins till blended.
- Spoon mixture into cases about 2/3 full. Bake for 20 minutes until the muffins are risen and golden.